Sub MkIIIF for hypobaric chambers
The Analox Sub MkIIIF is a hypobaric atmosphere monitoring system capable of measuring oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2), pressure (depth), temperature and relative humidity.
Can Uzunsoy of Istanbul Shipyard says: "Your (Sub MKIIIF) analysers are very important for our ships (rescue and underwater systems abilities), you are a partner of valuable efforts"
Monitoring oxygen within the hypobaric chamber used for crew training is vital to ensure that:
- safe partial pressures of oxygen can be delivered to the crew to simulate hypoxic conditions
- that the volumetric concentration of oxygen is monitored to ensure high concentrations (>24%) do not occur, as this could pose a fire risk
The Sub MkIIIF consists of a display unit, which is typically located in the chamber control panel, and a remote sensor unit (REM) which is located inside the hypobaric chamber. The REM will continuously monitor the partial pressure of O2 and CO2 in addition to pressure - these can be displayed in partial pressure or volumetric units of measurement. The REM will operate to altitudes of 40,000ft.
By locating the sensor unit inside the chamber you gain the benefit of:
- local displays and alarms in the chamber
- continuous real-time monitoring - no delays associated with sampling
- simple to install - only an electrical penetration is required, rather than a complex sampling system which has to maintain a vacuum whilst extracting sample gas
Spares and accessories
|MIRBGNX4S||0 to 50mBar CO2 sensor in N2|
|SA1HAT690||Spare temperature and humidity sensor for REM2|
Spare cable DCM to REM1 or REM2
Spare cable from REM2 to REM1
|FSUB-609||Spare cable DCM to terminal|
|2822-0019A||Universal in-line power adaptor 24V 65W|
|2822-0023||DIN rail mount power adaptor|