Sub Aspida - Submarine Rescue
The Sub Aspida is a portable, dual carbon dioxide (CO2) and oxygen (O2) gas monitor. It is ideal for use in the dual compartment of Submarine Rescue Vehicles/Deep Submergence Vehicles in order to keep staff safe while they are away from the submarine.
Contact us today to discover how the Sub Aspida can keep you safe - both inside and outside of a submarine environment.
Key features of the Sub Aspida submarine rescue vehicle gas monitor
- Pressure corrected so no false alarms with fluctuations of pressure - the only gas monitor on the market with this functionality
- Ideal for emergency situations - can be used with AA batteries when there is no power source available
- Provides continuous monitoring
- Audio-visual and vibration alarms
- Easy to maintain and configure
- Easy to calibrate, oxygen sensor can be calibrated in fresh air - no need for gas cylinders
- Datalogging available
- Comes with a PC tool for downloading datalogging and adjusting sensor alarm points
- A cost-effective alternative to colorimetric tube testing - no more costly tubes, 'snapshot' testing and wastage when they go out of date
The Sub Aspida comes with a flow adaptor, 9V DC charger for your region, USB cable and PC tool.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Oxygen (O2)
Where can it be used?
The Sub Aspida can be used in the pilot compartment of a Submarine Rescue Vehicle, either as a stand-alone gas monitor or as back-up to a fixed monitor like the Sub MkIIIF.
Sub Aspida downloads
Nato Stock Number
Spares and accessories
|NATO stock number||Reference||Description|
|6665-99-959-0988||SAACAAA5501A||Sub Aspida 0-5% CO2, 0-100% O2 version with belt clip and UK charger|
Replacement O2 sensor and extraction kit
Aspida download kit, comprising 1x software disk, 1x USB lead
Replacement 9V DC UK charger
Replacement 9V DC Euro charger
Replacement 9V DC US charger
Replacement 9V DC Australia charger
Dual calibration adapter
|PGA-611||CO2 calibration gas kit - 1x 201 3% CO2 in N2, 1x201 100% N2, 1x fine control valve and tubing|
|PSA-612||O2 calibration gas kit - 1x 201 3% O2 in N2, 1x201 100% N2, 1x fine control valve and tubing|
Wall mount clip