MEC toxic gas sensor range
The MEC range offers a range of robustly-housed, cost-effective, digital toxic gas sensors, designed for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) systems.
If you wish to monitor sub-ppm levels of gas, the TEC range is also available.
Key features of the MEC toxic gas sensor range
- IP65 enclosure - totally dust tight and protected against low-pressure water jets
- Integral pressure sensor - providing compensation for the effects of atmospheric pressure
- Digital communication (via RS485) - sensor can be mounted remotely from monitoring equipment
- Available in a wide range of gas variants
- Long life sensor - can last up to 50,000 hours
- Easily integrated into larger gas management systems
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Oxygen (O2,)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Helium (He)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Bromine (Br2)
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Hydrogen (H2 )
- Sulphur dioxide (SO2)
- Ozone (O3)
- Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)
- Fluorine (F2 )
- Chlorine dioxide (ClO2)
- Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)
- Chlorine (Cl2)
Where can it be used?
The MEC range of sensors have been designed to use in your own gas monitoring system. It is small enough to be integrated almost anywhere. Each housing has a gas port for easy installation.
We also use MEC digital sensors in our own products, including the ACG+.
NATO stock numbers
Spares and accessories
|NATO stock number||Reference||Description|
|6515-99-990-0673||9100-9212-9HM||O2 sensor for use within the O2 MEC sensor module|