O2NE+ - oxygen depletion monitor
The O2NE+ is a simple to use and maintain ambient oxygen depletion monitor and sensor, ideal for monitoring oxygen levels where inert gases like nitrogen pose a risk of depleting oxygen levels in ambient air.
Key features of the O2NE+ oxygen depletion monitor
- Long-life sensor, calibration only required every 12 months using certified air
- IP65 housing - dust-tight and splash-proof
- Oxygen sensor is not cross sensitive to helium - so can be safely used to detect heliox gas leaks
- Oxygen (O2)
Where can it be used?
The O2NE+ can be used in dive control rooms in order to monitor levels of nitrogen and heliox. It can also be used in the gas storage area of a boat or submarine. The repeater should be located at the entrance of the room, highlighting the danger to personnel before they enter.
- O2NE+ datasheet
- O2NE+ manual
- O2NE+ manual - German
- O2NE+ quick start guide - Swedish
- O2NE+ quick start guide - Spanish
- O2NE+ quick start guide - Italian
- O2NE+ quick start guide
- Sensor upgrade modification procedure