O2EII Pro nitrox analyser
The O2EII Pro nitrox analyser (the successor of the O2EII) is a NATO codified portable oxygen and nitrogen checker, generally considered to be the most reliable nitrox analyser on the market.
Make sure your divers know the gas mix in their tanks and are prepared for a safe dive with the O2EII Pro nitrox gas analyser.
We donated a O2EII Pro nitrox analyser to the Defence Medical Services Diving Club, to allow injured service personnel to check their gas mix and explore the underwater world.
Key features of the O2EII Pro nitrox gas analyser
- Small, portable, lightweight and rugged
- Can be used at the tank, or while connected to the first-stage regulator (please note that a BCD adapter is not included)
- Three-year graded sensor warranty
- Expected sensor life of four to five years in air
- Comes with an oxygen compensation chart for correcting the unit in different temperatures and humidities
- Oxygen (O2)
Where can it be used?
The O2EII Pro nitrox gas analyser can be used anywhere.
Nato Stock Numbers
Spares and accessories
|NATO stock number||Reference||Description|
Sensor saver plug (push-in type)
|M02-422||Spare O2EII dome|
EII peli case with foam insert