CO Clear alarm for compressors
The Analox CO Clear carbon monoxide alarm is designed to detect the presence of carbon monoxide (CO) in air or nitrox gas compressors.
Carbon monoxide is a dangerous and potentially lethal gas, the effects of which are increased with pressure. It can enter the breathing gas from the compressor inlet or from issues relating to the compressor maintenance.
We believe that there is no better value, or more accurate and reliable CO monitor on the market.
Contact us today to discover more about our surface-supplied diving range of gas monitors.
Key features of the CO Clear carbon monoxide alarm for compressors
- Optional relay which can be used to switch off a compressor or sound an alarm
- Visual and audio alarms
- Accurate, reliable and cost-effective
- Comes with IP65 splash proof cover
- Available as a 230V AC/11O V AC or 24 V DC powered unit, and can be fitted with a UK/US/Euro/Australian plug
- Available as a helium version which is designed for use on heliox gas compressors
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Helium (He) as an optional extra
Where can it be used?
The CO Clear is deigned to be installed inline on an air compressor arrangement to warn the operator if there is a potential contamination of carbon monoxide before it reaches the cylinders/user.
The monitor is wall mounted to provide continuous online monitoring.
CO Clear carbon monoxide alarm for compressors technical information
Spares and accessories
Replacement CO sensor
Calibration gas kit for air diving - includes zero gas, span gas and control valve
Test kit for air and saturation diving