ADM Aspida panel mounted oxygen monitor
The ADM Aspida is a cost-effective, operator-maintained panel mounted oxygen monitor. It was developed in response to IMCA's DO23 - "Design for Surface Orientated (Air) Diving Systems" reference document in 2000.
Contact us today to see how the ADM Aspida can help you achieve IMCA compliance.
Key features of the ADM Aspida panel mounted oxygen monitor
- High IP rating (IP65) - dust tight and protected against water projected from a nozzle
- Can be used to analyse air quality from a portable decompression chamber
- Option to add carbon dioxide monitoring to make the ADM Aspida a dual monitor
- Datalogging as standard
- One-year electronics warranty
- Oxygen (O2)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) as an optional extra
Where can it be used?
The ADM Aspida can be panel-mounted to your chamber panel or in-dive control. It can also be used to analyse air quality from a portable decompression chamber.
ADM Aspida downloads
Spares and accessories
Replacement O2 sensor and extraction tool
|P0132-603||Battery back up (comprises two NiMH re-chargeable AA cells)|
Dual calibration adaptor
Single calibration adaptor
|PGA-611||CO2 calibration gas kit comprising: 1 x 20 l 3% CO2 in N2, 1 x 20 l 100% N2, 1 x fine control valve and tubing|
|P0132-401||Optional bracket set (to replace ties and toe bases). Includes 2 x brackets, 4 x M4x6mm pozi pan screws and 4 x M4 split washers|
|2822-0035||Replacement universal PSU, 9V DC|
|P0132-602||ADM fixing kit|
Aspida download kit, comprising 1x software disk, 1x USB lead