Bespoke gas monitoring
Analox Military Systems skilled in-house design team is experienced in designing bespoke products and custom/modified builds and can offer you the successful delivery of a complete gas monitoring system, specific to your requirements.
We can create an entirely new gas detection system for you, or adapt one of our off-the-shelf products to suit your needs.
Please contact us if you would like to find out more about the bespoke systems we can provide.
Our design team capabilities when it comes to bespoke gas monitoring solutions include
- Gas sensing and detection solutions
- Gas management solutions
- Bespoke software design
- Bespoke hardware and mechanical design
- Standards compliance: EMC, shock, vibration, noise, IEC 1508 functional safety
Analox Military Systems is able to work with you as a systems supplier or systems integrator, ensuring that you and your customer receive a product to meet and exceed expectations. Our design team are experienced in delivering functionally safe systems to IEC 615508.
Examples of our work
- We have worked on the development of the TMCC system for the RN Minesweepers developing an Atmosphere Control Breathing System to meet SIL3 requirements with DEF STAN 00-56
- We have supplied systems for HMS Astute to SIL2 certification (as a sub-contractor to BAE systems)
- We designed and manufactured the atmosphere monitoring system for PRM (the tethered pressurised rescue module for SRDRS, the US Navy's submarine rescue system). The PRM has successfully mated with submarines in numerous exercises including the Bold Monarch and Chilemar exercises in 2011
- We have supplied analysis equipment to the rescue vehicle and topside treatment chamber for the NSRS system (as a sub-contractor to Perry Slingsby and Divex). NSRS is a functionally safe atmosphere monitoring and control system which has been used extensively on international exercises
- We have designed and supplied gas monitoring systems to the Japanese Navy, which were installed on the rescue vehicles Chihaya and Chiyoda as well as the research submarine Shinkai 6500
- We have supplied hyperbaric monitoring systems to James Fisher Defence for use on both the Singapore SRV DSAR-6 and the Swedish Navy's SRV URF
- We have provided functionally safe systems to the commercial diving sector for vessels including Skandi Artic and Seven Atlantic
- We have undertaken research for a military supplier to develop a CO2 rebreather sensor with an extremely low magnetic signature - a technology currently not available in off-the-shelf products. The availability of such a sensor would enable the production of gas-detection systems with a magnetic signature not larger than 5nT (nano Tesla), the limit specific by the NATO Standardization Agreement STANAG 2897 Class A